I’m helping to recruit for some ESL Instructor positions in Korea. Having danced and taught Lindy Hop in Korea, and also having taught ESL abroad in a city with a growing Lindy Hop community (St. Petersburg, Russia) I can attest that this is a terrific ch
Please spread the word! Exciting opportunities available for Lindy Hoppers, or for the energetic friends of Lindy Hoppers.
Teach English in Korea!
Did you know that Korea has one of the biggest Lindy Hop scenes in the world? That’s one of the reasons why we think swing dancers would really excel in one of these teaching roles.
We are looking for Native English speakers to teach English in Korea.
* 2.1 to 2.5 million KRW ($2,000 ~ $2,300 CDN/Mon)
* Accommodation provided
* Round trip airfare to and from your Korea will be provided by the employer. (After successful completion of 1year contract, return ticket will be provided.)
*Location: Seoul or Kyung-gi do(1 hr from Seoul)
*Age of students: 5 to 10 yrs old
*School type: private language school
* Extra overtime payment
* 50% of medical insurance reimbursement
Requirements .Bachelor’s degree
* Korean Embassies ask for official bachelor degree transcripts to apply for E2Visa. .Native English speakers from U. S. A., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Irelands, or South Africa only according to the Korea government’s immigration policy. .No criminal record
* Submission of Criminal Record Check is required to get a VISA from the Korean Government
* Flexibility in locations.
For more information, please contact Mandi: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=140894605927531&v=info&ref=ts